- jTernaryPlot is a freeware, user-friendly software (intuitive GUI), written in Java and not OS dependent;
- No installation required. You simply download, unzip the file and you're ready to go;
- jTernaryPlot can be used with normalized data, which means that the sum of the absolute values equals to 100: |A| + |B| + |C| = 100. If the sum of the input data is not equal with 100, then a Message Information dialog box will compe up to ask the user if wants to automatically normalize the data. If you choose "Yes", jTernaryPlot will normalize the input data, and plot the data. If you choose "No", no action occur;
- All axis labels can be changed;
- Donations are encouraged.
This program is written in JAVA and requires
Java Runtime Environment from http://java.com.